120 Emery Mills Rd
Shapleigh, Maine 04076
Open 6am to 6pm – Year Round!
It is humbling to know the story behind the products you buy and we aim to provide that experience for you. Knowing that the products you consume and use were made locally can give you with a sense of community and gratification. Maine (and all of Northern New England) is a place like no other because we have creative, determined and talented entrepreneurs. The crafts, baked goods, etc in our store prove that to be true.
We hope you continue to choose to shop local and support the many amazing businesses that surround Shapleigh, Maine.
You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy local and that’s kind of the same thing.
Gift Certificates are available!
KEEPIN’ IT LOCAL CAFE
All soups, sandwiches and salads are homemade in our kitchen. Sandwiches are made on Acton-baked bread and Boar’s Head meats and cheeses. Coffee, teas and espresso drinks are available in the café.
View our menu for more.
What can you find when you stop in?
- Good Vibes Coffee
- BrookeRidge Farm’s raw milk
- Bread, muffins, cookies, coffee cake, muffins, baked donuts, scones and candies- Made in Acton
- Homemade soup, salad and sandwiches
- Farm raised meats
- Deli meats and cheeses
- BBQ, marinade, dry rubs and hot sauces
- Tortilla and potato chips
- Homemade dips
- Crafts such as home decor, hats, soaps, books, baby products, pottery, cards and more.