Keepin’ It Local was founded in 20__ to (**purpose of starting store**mission?**)
Crafters, bakers and farmers of this area possess an extreme amount of skill and creativity. At our store, they showcase their talent to share with the community. Shopping local supports the entrepreneurs, economy, and families in your neighborhoods. Knowing where your products come from can provide you with confidence in what you consume and keep our community unique.
During the summer, we carry many fruits and vegetables from multiple farms in the area. Berries, corn, peaches, apples, and more only last as long as the season, so get them while you can! Summer always goes faster than we want, but we try to carry products from Cannons at Noon greenhouse year-round as well!(?)
What can you find when you stop in?
- Good Vibes Coffee
- Ridley Farm raw milk
- Bread, muffins, cookies, candies- Made in Acton
- Homemade soup, salad, sandwiches
- Frozen meats
- Deli meats and cheeses by the pound
- BBQ, marinade, dry rubs, hot sauces
- Tortilla and potato chips
- Locally made products and crafts such as home decor, hats, soaps, books, baby products, magnets and more.
There is a little bit of everything and there’s something for everyone.